Great news for iOS developers who already started to play around with iOS platform.
DyCode opens a class for iOS 6 Professional Training for Intermediate level. This 5-day training is intermediate to advanced training for iOS developers who are already familiar or even create their own iOS apps, and want to improve their knowledge and practical skill to even broader technologies offered in iOS 6 and 3rd party frameworks.
Get in-depth training from experienced trainers who are daily iOS corders, who have been developing more than 10 iOS apps. Our trainers have delivered so many speakings and delivered similar iOS trainings in many events and also for big companies, such as PT. Summit Oto Finance, PT. Astra International Tbk., and PT. United Tractor Tbk.
We provide a cozy and homy training room in DyCode Office (DyPlex) for this training. If you want to feel the awesomeness of Bandung, we invite you to join.
Here’s a 5 days intermediate level iOS training syllabus:
|No||Topic||Duration (hours)||Day #|
|1||Revisit Objective-C and iOS SDK||2||1|
|2||Revisit Model-View-Controller (MVC)||2|
|3||Controller lifecycle & containment||2|
|4||The new Collection View||3||2|
|5||Block and Grand Central Dispatch (GCD)||3|
|6||Working with REST Web API and Core Data using RESTKit||6||3|
|7||Working with local and push notification (APNS)||3||4|
|8||The new Social Framework||3|
|9||Advanced Core Location and MapKit API||3||5|
To our knowledge, we’re only the iOS training providers in Indonesia that delivers RESTKit. An super useful framework to access RESTful web services, and sync data with local Core-Data-based persistance storage. Our RESTKit training is based on daily and extensive experience during our 2 years of using it.
- Trainees should be already familiar with iOS apps development and have been creating iOS app (whether it is published to the AppStore or not)
- To avoid wasting time in preparing and get familiar with the hardware, it’s recommended that the trainees bring their own hardware. Hardware and software requirements are:
- Mac hardware: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook/MacBook Pro, or even capable Hackintosh. For Mac Mini and Hackintosh, we can provide monitor, keyboard and mouse, but it’s limited. So better off to bring all of your hardware.
- Intel processor: 2.26 GHz or greater
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Hard-drive free space: 20GB
- Xcode 4.6 (or the latest)
- Sqlite Manager: SQLiteManager, Base, or other
- iTunes 11.x (or the latest)
- Having actual iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) is recommended.
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
We also provide in-house training, to deliver the training to your companies. We’re open to adjust the syllabus to fit your team’s need. We’ve successfully delivered in-hourse intermediate-level training to 6 developers at PT. Astra International, Tbk.
Either you’d like to have the training as a team or as individual, we can deliver it for you.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org