DyCode would held the iOS 6 Professional Training on October 15-19, 2012. This 5 days training is the 1st of our schedulled regular training. We provide a cozy and homy training room in DyCode Office (DyPlex) for this training. If you want to feel the awesomeness of Bandung, we invite you to come here.
Get the deep iOS 6.0 training from the trainers who actually code in daily basis and already released apps to the AppStore. It’s hard to find such trainers in Indonesia, but DyCode has them.
Our iOS training syllabus is based on Stanford University “iPad and iPhone Application Development” course, that’s officially supported by Apple.
- Trainees should have programming experience in any languages and frameworks.
- To avoid wasting time in preparing and get familiar with the hardware, it’s recommended that the trainees bring their own hardware. Hardware and software requirements are:
• Mac hardware: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook/MacBook Pro
• Intel processor: 2.26 GHz or greater
• 4GB RAM or greater
• Hard-drive free space: 20GB
Tools & other software:
• Xcode 4.5 (the latest)
• Sqlite Manager: SQLiteManager, Base, or other
• iTunes 10.x (the latest)
• Having actual iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) is recommended.
• OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion).
DyCode could also deliver In-house training, by-request Training for team/corporation. We’ll adjusting the training syllabus with the participants demand/need.
Either you want to have the training as a team or as individual, we can deliver it for you.
For further information about iOS Professional Training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org