Soon, Apple will release iOS 6.0, the newest version of the iOS software that runs on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
iOS 6.0, the latest generation of Apple’s mobile software, was released as a beta in August, but the final version will ship soon – and from what we’ve seen so far, it will delight an awful lot of iOS users.
While we’re still waiting for iOS 6.0 release date, Dycode, as an experienced iOS developer, has schedulled some Professional training for iOS 6.0. The training programs consist of 3 types:
1. Pre-training for iOS 6.0.
The Introduction to iOS 6.0 programming, 1-day training event.
Dycode, on September 15th, 2012, would held the pre-training for iOS 6.0. The pre-training tagline is “Go home with your own iOS app…!”
2. Regular Training for iOS 6.0.
The periodic iOS 6.0 training, scheduled every 2 months, 5 days training, held at DyPlex (Dycode office).
3. In-house Training.
By-request Training for corporation. We’ll adjusting the training syllabus with the company demand/need.
Get the deep iOS 6.0 training from the trainers who actually code in daily basis and already released apps to the AppStore. It’s hard to find such trainers in Indonesia, but DyCode has them.
Our iOS training syllabus is based on Stanford University “iPad and iPhone Application Development” course, that’s officially supported by Apple.
Here’s a 5 days training syllabus.
|1||Introduction to Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and Xcode||2||1|
|3||iOS 5 Walkthrough||2|
|4||Views & UIKit Components||2||2|
|5||Interface Builder, Protocols, Gestures||2|
|7||Controller lifecycle, Image/Scroll/Table Views||4||3|
|8||Blocks & Multithreading||2|
|9||Core Location & MapKit||2||4|
|10||Persistence & Core Data||4|
|11||Working with Web Services: RESTful/JSON Web Services||3||5|
Either you want to have the training as a team or as individual, we can deliver it for you. For individual, we’ll deliver the training for at least 3 participants.
- Trainees should have programming experience in any languages and frameworks.
- To avoid wasting time in preparing and get familiar with the hardware, it’s recommended that the trainees bring their own hardware. Hardware and software requirements are:
- Mac hardware: iMac, Mac Mini, MacBook/MacBook Pro
- Intel processor: 2.26 GHz or greater
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Hard-drive free space: 20GB
- OS X 10.7.3 or latest
- Tools & other software:
- Xcode 4.x (the latest)
- Sqlite Manager: SQLiteManager, Base, or other
- iTunes 10.x (the latest)
- Having actual iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch) is recommended. We can provide them if you don’t have.
We provide a cozy and homy training room in DyCode office (DyPlex). We can also deliver in-house training. It’s your call which the best suits you. But if you want to feel the awesomeness of Bandung, we invite you to come here.
For costing options and further information, please contact us at: edu[at]dycode[dot]com