Apple iOS is fenomenal around the world. Yet, there’re still few companies focussing to develop iOS apps in Indonesia. DyCode is one of few Indonesia companies that’s major in iOS apps development. If you wanna create awesome iOS apps? You come to a right place.
What we need:
- Male/female, 35 years old maximum
- Having portfolio at least one app in any categories, either submitted to AppStore or distributed as ad hoc
Fluent in English, especially in reading and writing
Good team player
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Proactive, hard worker, fast learner, self-motivated, responsible, and result-oriented
Some technical stuffs you should know:
- Objective-C, off course
- Fluent with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), both concept and practice
- Experience in most used iOS SDK frameworks, at least: UIKit, CoreData, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics, CoreLocation and MapKit, Block and multi-threading.
- Experience in using 3rd party frameworks/libraries, especially: for HTTP connection and JSON/XML web services, UI controls and animations.
Whether you’re iOS developer guru or just early learner, just give it a shot anyway. Please send your CV to: hrd at dycode dot com and use the subject “iOS Coder”.